1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 some people.
1: I am male
2: I love Kirby Air Ride and currently can't stop playing it.
3: I like to bike.
4: I play soccer
5: I'm in high school.
6: I turn 16 this month.
7: I like to read books.
8: I forgot where I placed my sanity cupcakes.
9: I am writing facts about myself
10: I have (dirty) blonde hair
11: I dislike science class
1. What's your favorite video game?
Currently: Kirby Air Ride (second: 1080 Avalanche)
2. Who's your favorite fictional character?
Not sure. But I'm just gonna say Gimli for now.
3. Do you consider yourself a silly person?
Why would cupcake angels bestow such an unearthly question upon my own self with the authority of pigeons?!
4. If you could only enjoy one series, what would it be?
A series of EVERYTHING!
5. Do you enjoy something that everyone else you know is (at best) only vaguely aware of?
Sure. Webcomics, Books, DeviantART, plenty of shinanigans.
6. What's your favorite color?
Overall: Green ... To say: Terracotta Cream
7. Have you met someone famous in your life?
8. Do you prefer loud noises or peace and quiet?
Depends. Peace and quiet is good for reading. Loud noises are mandatory for playing video games and seeing who's pet worm can regurgitate it's lunch/dirt faster.
9. Do you like lighthearted stories, dark stories, or both?
I like a bit of both, but mostly darker ones.
10. What upcoming work are you looking forward to the most?
Ruining peoples lives by tagging them.
11. How are you feeling about answering these questions?
Well, technically I don't feel theese questins, I just look at them. The only way to feel them is by printing them up in Brail, which is rediculous of course. As rediculous as Brail road signs and Brail Brail.
My Questions for You:
1: What is your favorite web comic and why?
2: Do you think that
is the weirdest person you know? (no offense)(exept for offence taken by Lewanut)
3: What is the meaning of life?
4: What is the meaning of death?
5: What is the meaning of this?
6: Have you ever boken something wotth $200+?
7: Can you sing the alphabet? (if so, you are probably american)
8: Are you taking these questions seriously?
9: How many times have you rage quitted over Mario Kart?
10: Complete--> (12+92)+(cupcake-death)
11: Are you dying to get this over with?
You are all tagged. MUAHAHAHA!